What To Do In Florida: Best of Theme Park Halloween Events in Orlando
Florida News: Best of Halloween events to do in Orlando Theme Parks
Wondering which theme park (or parks) to visit to get your fill of Halloween fun? Check out the best of the Halloween events happening at these three major Orlando theme parks.
The nonthreatening Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is going on until November 2 so grab a ticket while they’re still available! Enjoy the “Happy HalloWishes” fireworks, watch the Boo-to-you Halloween parade and do lots of trick-or-treating. Many of your favorite characters will be spotted in their own Halloween duds.
- Highlight: Candy, parade and fireworks!
- When: From September 11th to November 2nd 2012 on select days
- Where: 1180 Seven Seas Drive Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- Cost: $50.95 to $69.95
Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights
Visit one of the most terrifying Halloween celebrations in the world, not to mention one of the largest and most elaborate, at Universal Orlando. It’s Halloween Horror Nights and it will scare the living daylights out of you. This year’s theme is “Ripped from the Silver Screen.” Watch live, mega-horror movies including Universal’s first-hand takes on films such as “The Wolfman” and “SAW VI.”
- Highlight: Being scared stiff
- When: September 21-October 31, 2012
- Where: 6000 Universal Boulevard Orlando, Florida 32819
- Cost: $88.99+ tax
SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular
- Highlight: Non-threatening Halloween fun
- When: October 26-October 28 | Noon-Close
- Where: SeaWorld, 7007 SeaWorld Drive, Orlando, Florida, 32821
- Cost: Included in daily admission
Which of these theme park events would you be most likely to do with your family?