What To Do In Florida: Best of Haunted Houses in Northern Florida
Florida News: Best of Haunted House attractions in Northern Florida
For Halloween fun in Northern Florida, check out these haunting happenings…if you dare.
1. Horror Zone Haunted House
Parental discretion is advised! Volunteers have put together an elaborate haunted house for you to explore. See the Horrorville Insane Asylum, Creepy Clown Alley, The Jack the Ripper Twirling, the Twisted Evil Tunnel, Dr. Dreadful’s Suffocation Room and much more frightening fun. Munch on food and candy while you’re there. Parking is free.
- Highlight: Insane Asylum
- When: October 31, 2012 | 6pm-11pm
- Where: 2497 U.S. 1 South, St. Augustine, Florida
- Cost: $10/adult, $6/under 12
2. Warehouse 31 – Haunted House
Warehouse 31 is one of the most anticipated haunted houses that there is in northeast Florida. More than 60,000 brave souls will tour the property this year as they have over the past three years. No matter how scared they get, they will always return! Take a walk down Rigamortis trail, Vertigo and the 3-D Clown Nightmare trail. Beware! This haunted house is definitely not for the faint of heart.
- Highlight: Being scared silly
- When: Oct 24-Oct 31, 2012 | 7pm-11pm Mon-Thurs & Sun, 7pm-midnight Fri & Sat
- Where: 25 West Davis Industrial Drive, St. Augustine, Florida 32084
- Cost: $20
3. Terror of Tallahassee Haunted House
According to many brave folks who have walked through, the Terror of Tallahassee is a much scarier attraction than both the Howl-o-Scream at Busch Gardens and Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights! Plan to spend 40 minutes walking through the house which has 13 exits allowing for a quick getaway if you just can’t handle it. Been there done that? There’s a brand new Hallucination Hangar making it worth another visit.
- Highlight: Largest haunted house in west Florida
- When: October 28-30 | 8pm-10pm, October 31 | 8pm-midnight
- Where: 826 W. Gaines Street, Tallahassee, Florida
- Cost: $15/regular ticket, $25/VIP
Which of these haunted houses will you dare to explore on your travels through Northern Florida?