What To Do In Florida: Best Of Halloween Events in Jacksonville 2012
Florida News: Best of Halloween Events to do in Jacksonville
There are all kinds of Halloween events to do in Florida! If you’re traveling through the northern part of the state, check out these fun ones happening in and around Jacksonville.
1. Rocky Horror Show
If you love the movie, check out a live performance of the Rocky Horror Picture Show! It’s happening over the weekend at ACT and tickets are available now. You must be over the age of 18 to attend. If you bring your own props from home, they will not be allowed. However, Prop Participation Kits will be available for purchase. Seating begins at 7:30, doors open at 7.
- Highlight: Screening of a classic
- When: October 25-28 & November 1-3 at 8pm
- Where: Amelia Community Theatre, 209 Cedar St, Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034
- Cost: $20
2. Hallo-WEE Party at Adventure Landing
It’s a not-really-very-scary Halloween party for little ones! $2 of the $5 admission will go to benefit Seamark Ranch Children’s Home, so while you’re enjoying Saturday morning activities you’ll be helping someone else’s child too! There will be candy, dancing, bounce houses (to burn off said candy), games, crafts and a costume contest! That happens at noon and prizes will be handed out for cutest, scariest and most original costumes.
- Highlight: Non-scary fun
- When: October 27, 2012 | 10am-12pm
- Where: Adventure Landing, 1944 Beach Blvd. Florida, 32250, United States
- Cost: $5
3. Warehouse 31 – Haunted House
Tour the most anticipated haunted house that there is, in Northeast Florida and join more than 60,000 brave souls who’ve been terrified at Warehouse 31 for the past three years. Take a walk down Rigamortis trail, Vertigo and the 3-D Clown Nightmare trail. This is not for the faint of heart.
- Highlight: Being scared silly
- When: Oct 24-Oct 31, 2012 | 7pm-11pm Mon-Thurs & Sun, 7pm-midnight Fri & Sat
- Where: 25 West Davis Industrial Drive, St. Augustine, Florida 32084
- Cost: $20