Legoland holds its first Brick-Or-Treat Halloween event
Florida News: Look for monsters and goblins among lego blocks
Ghouls, monsters and goblins creep into Legoland during their first family-friendly Halloween event, Brick-or-Treat. From tasty treats, a dance party and prizes for a costume party, the fun-spooky event takes place on each Saturday in October from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and each Sunday in October from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. There are also the usual rides, shows and attractions to enjoy along with extended hours on Saturday evening.
The Halloween entertainment
Among the family activities at this spooky-fun event are:
- also features trick-or-treating along the brick-or-treat trail near the Pirates South Stadium
- a four category costume contest for children
- a live DJ and games during the spooky Dance Party in the Haunted Miniland USA *on Saturday only
- build your own Halloween themed Lego pumpkin model activity station
- world’s largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern made of 26,500 LEGO bricks
Monster Fighters Haunted Scavenger Hunt
You can assist Lego Monster Fighters capture monsters that are haunting the Miniland cities in a scavenger hunt. You’ll be combing more than 30 million LEGO bricks to look for the menacing creatures. With extended hours on Saturday night, the hunt gets spookier after the sun sets!
Kids Costume Contest
There’s a Kids Costume Contest in the 4D Theatre Plaza where children can enter in specific categories:
- Heroes & Villains
- Lego Monster Fighters
- Lego Themed
- most Creative
The prizes are Lego products and tickets to Legoland.
Have you been to Legoland yet?