Best Of Southern Florida Events: September 14-September 21
Florida News: Events To Do September 14-September 21
If you’re traveling through southern Florida between September 14 and 21 and you’re looking for something interesting to do, check out one of these great upcoming events!
1. Conchtoberfest Nights
Head to Conchtoberfest where on each night between September 17 and 21 a restaurant in Marathon will host a themed event. Enjoy specialty drinks and themed food items related to: St. Patrick’s Day, Mardi Gras, Toga Party, Mexican Fiesta and Pirates. Proceeds collected throughout Conchtoberfest Nights will go towards local non-profits or other charities.
- Highlight: Specially themed restaurants
- When: September 17-21, 2012
- Where: Various locations in Marathon
- Cost: Donations welcome
2. POW/MIA Recognition Day at Fishermen’s Village
Visit Center Court in Fishermen’s Village on September 15 where the Military Heritage Museum, with U.S. Paratroopers, will host a commemorative program to honor POW/MIA Recognition Day. It starts at 1pm and afterwards, a special reception will be held in the museum.
- Highlight: Honoring POW and MIA soldiers
- When: September 15, 2012 | 1pm
- Where: Center Court in Fishermen’s Village, 1200 W. Retta Esplanade, Punta Gorda, Florida 33950
- Cost: Free
3. 18th Annual Hollywood Beach Latin Festival
Get your Latin on during the Annual Hollywood Beach Latin Festival in Hollywood Beach! Latin culture will be highlighted with traditional and folkloric music, food, children’s activities, dancing and more. This popular festival is free to attend!
- Highlight: Latin music being played on two stages
- When: September 16, 2012 | 11am-7pm
- Where: Michigan Street North to Garfield Street, Hollywood, Florida
- Cost: Free
Which of these events would you most enjoy participating in on your travels through south Florida?