Best Of Southern Florida Events: December 7-December 14
Florida News: Events To Do December 7-December 14
If you’re looking for something to do in Southern Florida between December 7 and December 14, check out one of these great upcoming events!
1. Holiday Nights at Edison and Ford Winter Estates
Enjoy the lights and festive trimmings at the Edison and Ford Winter Estates in Fort Myers during the property’s Holiday Nights celebration. See the 20 acres of gardens all lit up for the holidays. Enjoy refreshments and take a tour of the property. Guided tours start at 6pm and 7pm nightly.
- Highlight: Guided tour
- When: December 2-December 31, 2012 | 5:30pm-9pm
- Where: 2350 McGregor Blvd., Fort Myers, Florida 33901
- Cost: $15/adults, $8/13-college, $1/6-12, Free/under 5
2. Buckler’s Craft Fair, West Palm Beach
Visit the South Florida Fairgrounds and shop for one-of-a-kind gift items including jewelry, custom home décor, furniture, folk art, crafts, dolls, candles, hair accessories, baby items, art, quilts, flags, painted glass, yard art, food and much much more!
- Highlight: Shopping
- When: December 8&9, 2012
- Where: 9067 Southern Blvd., West Palm, Florida
- Cost: $8/adult, Free/under 12
3. Barnacle Under Moonlight, Coconut Grove
Visit The Barnacle Historic State Park on December 14 with a blanket, a picnic and your family and enjoy a full moon concert under the blue moon. Music goes from 7 until 9 but the gates will open at 6pm. No pets or alcohol are permitted.
- Highlight: Full moon concert
- When: December 14, 2012 | 7pm-9pm
- Where: 3485 Main Highway, Coconut Grove, Florida 33133
- Cost: $7/over 10, $3/age 6-9, Free/under 6
Which of these events in Southern Florida would you most like to do on your vacation?