Best Of Ongoing Halloween Events in Southwest Florida
Florida News: Halloween events to do all month long
Some Halloween events are a one or two night affair, while others last a week long or more. Then there are the spooky events that go on throughout the month of October, giving you more chances to get scared senseless!
The following are five Halloween events that you can visit most days between now and the end of October.
Not intended for young children, come with a few of your bravest chums and see what happens when your nightmares become reality.
- Highlight: Adult-only Halloween frights
- When: Fri & Sat through Oct. 27, Sun & Mon Oct. 14-15, Tues & Wed, Oct 30-31 | 8pm-11pm
- Where: Mike Greenwell’s Bat-A-Ball Family Fun Park, N.E. Cape Coral
- Cost: $10 (VIP tickets are $15)
Kiwanis Haunted House
Visit the Cursed Carnival, a spooky Halloween event organized by the San Carlos Park-Estero Kiwanis Club. Have lots of spooky fun at Zoomers Amusement Park and visit the Haunted House …if you dare! Bring a food donation and fill a coffin for the hungry.
- Highlight: Feeding the hungry
- When: Every Friday & Saturday in October | Dusk until midnight
- Where: Zoomers Amusement Park, 17455 Summerlin Road, south Fort Myers, Florida
- Cost: $10
Haunted Alligator Exhibit
A monster maze, goblins, zombies, snakes, gators, swamp critters and a Tunnel of Terror. Alligator Adventures transforms from a regular roadside exhibit to a scare factory during weekends in October!
- Highlight: Hugging an alligator
- When: Friday through Sunday, all October | 6pm-10pm
- Where: Alligator Adventures, 39395 Highway 41, Ochopee, Florida
- Cost: $10
Fall Festival and Halloween Extravaganza
Take the family on a hayride, walk through the pumpkin patch, or engage in an activity together! Guide the kids to the bounce houses, enter the costume contest, hop aboard the Halloween Express train and see the scarecrow display. Lots of fun to be had at this fun Fall Festival featuring fun for everyone.
- Highlight: Riding the Halloween Express
- When: Mon-Fri 10am-9pm, Sat & Sun through Oct. 31 6pm-9pm
- Where: Lakes Park, 7330 Gladiolus Drive, south Fort Myers, Florida
- Cost: Free admission (parking $1/hr, $5/day)
The Haunted Walk at the Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium is scary enough that it’s not recommended that you bring along children under the age of 6.
- Highlight: Laser light show
- When: Fri & Sat 7pm-10pm, Sun & Sat 7pm-11pm
- Where: Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium, 3450 Ortiz Ave., Fort Myers
- Cost: $10/adult, $8/under 12
Which of these Halloween events in southwest Florida will make it to your vacation to do list?