Best Of Northern Florida Events: September 28-October 5
Florida News: Events To Do September 28-October 5
If you’re exploring the northern parts of Florida and are looking for something interesting to do on your travels, consider participating in one of these upcoming events!
1. 2012 Fall Bridal Fantasy Expo
If you’re looking for wedding ideas and you’re near Tallahassee on September 30, check out the Tallahassee Bridal Show 2012. Find fresh ideas, talk to some of the wedding professionals in attendance and look for great consumer deals. VIP admission gets you early entry, reserved seating, premium food and drink and more! There will be live entertainment and fun for everyone. You may even win a prize!
- Highlight: Wedding ideas
- When: September 30, 2012 | 1pm-3:30pm
- Where: 1030 W Tennessee Street, Tallahassee, Florida 32304
- Cost: $6/Online, $8/At the door, $15/VIP
2. Gaines Street Festival
Head to the free all day Gaines Street Festival where over 80 local bands will preform at several different locations in the area. Enjoy yummy food, enter prize giveaways and more!
- Highlight: Free all-day festival
- When: September 29, 2012 | 8am
- Where: Gaines Street, Tallahassee, Florida
- Cost: Free
3. Wines of the World: A Food and Wine Experience
Sample more than 40 different wines from the most popular wind regions in the world. South America, Spain, France, Italy, Australia and the United States will all be represented. Sample hors d’oeuvres made by local caterers and restaurant chefs. Bid on silent auction items!
- Highlight: Wine
- When: September 28, 2012 |VIP Hour 6-7 pm, General admission 7-9pm
- Where: Jacksonville Public Library
- Cost: VIP: Advance/$100, At the door/$125 | General Admission: Advance/$50, At the door/$75
Which of these northern Florida events most piques your interest?