Best Of Northern Florida Events: November 9-November 16
Florida News: Events To Do November 9-November 16
If you’re looking for something fun to do in Northern Florida between November 9-16, check out one of these great upcoming events!
1. Pirate Gathering, St. Augustine
Celebrate pirate history in the oldest city in the country during the 5th Annual Pirate Gathering in St. Augustine. Explore historic exhibits, see weapon demonstrations and other living reenactments, watch the privateer parade, see pirate battles and, of course, there’s the Buccaneer Bash Ball! Visit the Thieves Market and hear stories from days long ago. There’s even a play area for little mateys.
- Highlight: Pirates!
- When: November 9-11, 2012
- Where: Frances Field, 29 W Castillo Drive, St. Augustine, Florida
- Cost: A “buck-an-ear” ($2 for most people)
2. Blues, Brews & BBQ
Head to Destin on November 10 for Blues, Brews & BBQ when local restaurants will be at HarborWalk Village grilling up delicious grub for a good cause. Check out the craft beer tasting and creative BBQ competition! Visit the tasting stations, listen to great music and enjoy the afternoon.
- Highlight: Scrumptious food
- When: November 10, 2012 | 12pm-4pm
- Where: 10 Harbor Blvd., Destin, Florida 32541
- Cost: Armbands/$25
3. Harvest Food Festival
Explore over 160 craft vendors who are featuring all kinds of items from carved wooden roses and handmade quilts to temporary tattoos and jewelry. And of course, there will be tons of Harvest Food! Be entertained by performances on two stages, and take the kids to enjoy some free children’s activities. Check out the creations along Scarecrow Row!
- Highlight: Food and family fun
- When: November 11, 2012 | 11am-5pm
- Where: Downtown Mainstreet, Alachua, Florida
- Cost: Free
Which of these events would you most like to do on your florida vacation?