Best Of Northern Florida Events: November 23-November 30
Florida News: Events To Do November 23-November 30
Looking for something to do in Northern Florida between November 23 and 30? Check out one of these great upcoming events!
1. Jacksonville Light Parade
The St. Johns River literally lights up downtown Jacksonville on November 24 when local boat captains parade their vessels down the waterway. A fireworks display tops off the spectacular evening. You won’t want to miss Jacksonville’s signature “waterfalls” fireworks!
- Highlight: Fireworks display
- When: November 24, 2012 | 7pm
- Where: The St. Johns River, Downtown Riverfront
- Cost: Free
2. Historic Apalachicola Annual Christmas Celebration
The holiday spirit is alive and well in historic Apalachicola as the Annual Christmas Celebration kicks off in grand style. Apalachicola will be full of Christmas cheer both from the sounds of carolers and the glow of the luminaries lining the streets. Things get exciting at 4pm when Santa arrives on a shrimp boat to hear the Christmas wishes of the children. Tour the Orman House while it’s all decked out for the season. On Saturday there’ll be more fun with Santa including a pet parade at 3pm!
- Highlight: Holiday cheer in Apalachicola
- When: November 23-24, 2012 | 4pm-8pm
- Where: 122 Commerce St., Apalachicola, Florida, 32320
- Cost: Free
3. Sunset/Moonrise Tour, St. Augustine
Make your reservation now for a tour of the St. Augustine Lighthouse where you’ll enjoy watching the sun set and the moon rise over St. Augustine. San Sebastian Winery will provide a champagne toast and The Reef will serve hors d’oeuvres. Learn about the Light in style!
- Highlight: Sunset with champagne
- When: November 28, 2012 | 5pm-6:30pm
- Where: 81 Lighthouse Ave., St. Augustine, Florida 32080
- Cost: $25
Which of these events would you most like to add to your vacation to do list?