Best Of Labor Day Weekend Parties in Florida
Florida News: Best places to party for Labor Day weekend
There’s no shortage of events to wind down at over the Labor Day Weekend in Florida. Here are three of the best party atmospheres happening across the state over the long weekend.
1. The Great Irish Hooley
Head to Downtown Disney’s Raglan Road Irish Pub for the Great Irish Hooley Festival. What’s a “Hooley”? Well, it’s slang in Ireland for celebration or party. Check out six Irish bands playing rock and traditional music. There will be Irish Dance workshops, Celtic face painting, live music and authentic Irish food and beverages.
- Highlight: Getting your Irish on
- When: August 31 | 5pm-1am, September 1-3, noon-1am
- Where: 1640 E Buena Vista Dr Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
- Cost: Free
2. Labor Day Reggae Bash
Enjoy the music of South Florida’s Fourth Dimension, the “reggae legends” of South Florida for a Labor Day Reggae bash!
- Highlight: Fourth Dimension
- When: September 3, 2012 | 9pm-1am
- Where: Da Big Kahuna, 528 First St. North, Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250
- Cost: Free
3. Sun-Dress Party on the Bay
Ladies, put on your prettiest sun-dress and guys, the preferred attire for you is “all white.” Enjoy 2-4-1 drinks until 5pm and listen to the music of DJs One-Way and Money D.
- Highlight: Cheap drinks
- When: September 2, 2012 | 3pm-10pm
- Where: 1601 79th Street Causeway, North Bay Village, Florida 33141
- Cost: $10 before 6pm
Which of these Labor Day Weekend parties would you most like to attend?