Best Of Holiday Events In Orlando: November 30-December 7
Florida News: Holiday Events To Do November 30-December 7
Hoping to celebrate the holiday season in central Florida this year? He are some of the great holiday events you can enjoy in Orlando!
1. Grinchmas at Universal Studios Orlando
Based on the beloved Dr. Seuss storybook and the Universal Pictures’ and Imagine Entertainment’s award-winning film, “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas,” this festive annual event is as much fun as it sounds. For most of the month of December, Seuss Landing at Universal Studios’ Islands of Adventure is transformed by the Grinch and the Whos. See all of the colorful decorations and stop by the Grinch’s lair to meet him. As you’d expect, his home contains authentic movie props and gadgets.Watch a live, musical stage show, a new way to hear the classic Grinchy story!
- Highlight: The Grinch!
- When: December 4, 2012-January 1, 2013
- Where: 6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, Florida 32819
- Cost: Included in park admission: $75/adults, $63/children 3-9, Free/under 2
2. Ice! at Gaylord Palms Resort
Explore 4.5 acres of gold and glitter, magic and ice. The Gaylord Palms Resort is transformed into a winter wonderland, hand-carved from 2 million pounds of ice. Listen to carolers, visit Santa, go on a hidden holiday treasure hunt. Slide down a 30-foot ice slide! The theme this year is Merry Madagascar!
- Highlight: Ice sculpture in Florida
- When: November 10-January 1, 2013 (hours vary)
- Where: 600 West Osceola Parkway, Kissimmee, Florida 34746
- Cost: $27.99/Adult, $13.99/Child
3. Holidays Around the World
Holidays Around the World is taking place from November 23 through December 30 at Disney World’s Epcot theme park. A beloved Epcot tradition, Holidays Around the World features a daily character tree-lighting ceremony, storytellers, a spectacular display of snow-white lights and the unforgettable Candlelight Processional. The Candlelight Processional features celebrity narrators telling the Christmas Story, punctuated by an orchestra and choir.
- Highlight: Beautiful holiday celebration in Disney
- When: November 23-December 30
- Where: 200 Epcot Center Drive Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
- Cost: Epcot admission
Which of these Christmas events in central Florida would you most like to attend?