Best Of Free Florida Events: September 14-September 21
Florida News: Free Events To Do September 14-September 21
It doesn’t have to cost a fortune to have fun on your travels through Florida! Check out these three upcoming events – they’re all free.
1. An Evening With The Stars
Ever wonder about what all there is to see in the south Florida sky? Visit the Fern Forest Nature Center in Coconut Creek to join the South Florida Amateur Astronomers Association to learn the basics in telescope techniques and a bit of general astronomy information. Call 954-357-5198 for details.
- Highlight: Gazing at the stars with a trained eye
- When: September 21, 2012 | 7:00pm
- Where: Fern Forest Nature Center, 201 S. Lyons Rd., Coconut Creek, Florida 33063
- Cost: Free
2. Amelia Island Blues Festival
Listen to the Beech Street Blues Band, The Nouveau Honkies and the David Gerald Band during the second annual Amelia Island Blues Festival. There will be many dining options and other activities to participate in throughout the festival.
- Highlight: Blues
- When: September 14, 5-10:30pm | September 15, 12-11pm | September 16, 12-7pm
- Where: Main Beach, Fernandina Beach, Florida
- Cost: Free
3. Fashion Week at The Mall at Millenia
It’s Fashion Week at The Mall at Millenia so it’s the perfect time to shop ’til you drop. See the luxury retailer trunk show, the pre-season samples, celebrity guest appearances and special promotions! Win gift cards to The Mall at Millenia and there will be many other prizes up for grabs as well.
- Highlight: Special promotions to take advantage of
- When: September 14-23, 2012
- Where: The Mall at Millenia, 4200 Conroy Rd., Orlando, Florida 32839
- Cost: Free for most events
Which of these free events in Florida would you most like to explore?