Best of Food Events In Florida: September 28-October 5
Florida News: Foodie Events To Do September 28-October 5
Warning, foodies: reading the following information will make your mouth water! Consider visiting one of the following food-related events happening in Florida over the coming days.
1. 17th Annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
From tapas to desserts and from beers to wines, there’s something to suit all tastes at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival where foodies from around the world flock to each year. Visit the Festival Center and get a Marketplace Discovery Passport and Festival Guide to help plan your day around your interests and tastes. See cooking demos, taste wines, attend an outdoor concert. So much food!
- Highlight: One of the greatest food and wine festivals in the world
- When: September 28-November 12, 2012
- Where: 1320 Avenue of the Stars Bay Lake, FL 32830
- Cost: Epcot admission required, additional cost varies by event
2. Las Olas Oktoberfest
It’s all about Bratwurst and beer at Las Olas Oktoberfest – a 3-day food, beer and music festival. Listen to “Nachtschict” perform while you sip on $3 beers. Check out the Jodel contest, the beer stein holding contest, the bratwurst-eating contest and more!
- Highlight: Bratwurst and beer
- When: September 28 & 29: 11am-11pm | September 30: noon-10pm
- Where: The Riverside Hotel and Fritz & Franz Bierhaus, 620 Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Cost: Free (bring cash for food & beverages)
3. Orlando Food and Wine Weekends
Wine enthusiasts and culinary aficionados to ascend upon the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival have more than one food festival to consider! The Waldorf Astoria Orlando and Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek will be hosting Orlando Food & Wine Weekends to coincide with the Festival happening at Disney World. Find additional details here and here.
- Highlight: More wine and food
- When: September 28 – November 3, 2012
- Where: Waldorf Astoria Orlando and Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Cost: Varies
Which of these food-related events gets your mouth watering the most?