Best Of Food Events and Festivals: November 16-November 23
Florida News: Food Events To Do November 16-November 23
Warning: Reading on will make your mouth water! If you fancy yourself a foodie, check out one of these delicious upcoming events between November 16 and 23!
1. Pigs in Paradise National Championship BBQ Festival
Barbecue lovers and local celebrity judges will be tasting the BBQ delights of six nationally renowned grill cooks, judging the best of the best. Chicken, pulled pork, beef brisket and ribs will be cooked up in an effort to win the title of Champion in this invitational cook-off. Taste the delicious food, watch live performances by Charlie Daniels and Joe Nichols, check out the pig races, see the classic car show and the motorcycle rally. Explore the arts and crafts and lots more.
- Highlight: BBQ!
- When: November 16-18, 2012
- Where: 506 S. First Street, Immokalee, Florida 34142
- Cost: Free
2. Amelia Island Holiday Cookie Tour
What could be more fun than touring around eating cookies? Embark on a self-paced and self-guided tour of Amelia Island, snacking your way from inn to inn, visiting some of the areas most historic buildings and taking recipes home with you. What great stories you’ll have to tell during your holiday cookie exchange.
- Highlight: Sampling cookies
- When: November 17, 2012 | Noon-5pm
- Where: Inns of Amelia Island
- Cost: $25
3. Riverfest & Seafood Festival
Chefs from the area’s best restaurants will be serving up their mouth-watering dishes while live musicians entertain, water sports are played and lots more during the Riverfest & Seafood Festival in Ormond Beach. There will even be ice skating!
- Highlight: Seafood
- When: November 17-18, 2012
- Where: 25 Riverside Drive, Ormond Beach, Florida
- Cost: N/A
Which of these food festivals and events would you most like on your vacation to do list?