Best Of Food Events and Festivals in Florida: November 2-November 9
Florida News: Food Events To Do November 2-November 9
Is anyone hungry? Check out one of these great food-related festivals and events happening in Florida in the coming days!
1. Feast of Little Italy
Feast on Italian food, music and fun at The Feast of Little Italy in Juniper. More than 70,000 people visit this mouthwatering event each year.
- Highlight: Italian food
- When: November 2, 3-10pm | November 3, 10-10pm | November 4, 10-8pm
- Where: 1200 University Blvd., Jupiter,Fl 33458
- Cost: $5/adult, Free/under 12
2. Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, Disney World
The International Food & Wine Festival at Epcot in Disney World is going on until November 12 where you can sample an overwhelming variety of ethnic dishes, beers, wines and spirits.
- Highlight: Food and drink from around the world
- When: September 28 to November 12, 2012
- Where: Epcot, Walt Disney World, Orlando
- Cost: Disney World admission plus extra cost for seminar tickets
3. Beef and Boogie Festival
Burger and brisket, monster trucks, beauty pageants, country music, children’s activities, educational displays and more! It’s the second annual Beef and Boogie festival!
- Highlight: Burgers and a beauty pageant
- When: November 2-3, 2012
- Where: Sumter County Farmers Market, Webster, Florida 33597
- Cost: $6
4. Sebastian Clambake Lagoon Festival
Live music, historical re-enactments, a boat show and clams, clams and more clams. It’s the second annual Sebastian Clambake Lagoon Festival.
- Highlight: All the clams you can eat
- When: November 2-4, 2012
- Where: Riverview Park 650 Indian River Drive Sebastian, Florida 32958
- Cost: Free
5. Taste of the Town, Fort Myers
Sample the culinary offerings of 40 local restaurants at Centennial Park on November 4 from 11am-5pm. Bring some canned foods to benefit the Harry Chapin Food Bank!
- Highlight: Yummy food
- When: November 4, 2012 | 11am-5pm
- Where: Centennial Park, 2000 W First St., Fort Myers, Florida 33901
- Cost: $5/adults, Free/Under 12
Which of these Florida food festivals and events would you most like to add to your vacation to do list?