Best Of Florida Events: November 23-November 30
Florida News: Best Of Events To Do November 23-November 30
If you’re looking for something a little off the beaten path to do on your travels through Florida between November 23 and November 30, you’re in luck! These are just some of the best events happening across the Sunshine State in the coming days.
1. Miami Short Film Festival
The Miami Short Film Festival (MSFF) will be taking place in Coconut Grove starting on November 24. The goal of the Miami Short Film Festival is to showcase short films (under 20 minutes in length) and to motivate screenwriters, directors, producers and actors to continue making and sharing their films.
- Highlight: Short films
- When: November 24-December 1, 2012
- Where: 247 SW 8th St., Suite #393, Miami, Florida
- Cost: Varies
2. Holidays Around the World
Holidays Around the World is taking place from November 23 through December 30 at Disney World’s Epcot theme park. A beloved Epcot tradition, Holidays Around the World features a daily character tree-lighting ceremony, storytellers, a spectacular display of snow-white lights and the unforgettable Candlelight Processional. The Candlelight Processional features celebrity narrators telling the Christmas Story, punctuated by an orchestra and choir.
- Highlight: Beautiful holiday celebration in Disney
- When: November 23-December 30
- Where: 200 Epcot Center Drive Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
- Cost: Epcot admission
3. Jacksonville Light Parade
The St. Johns River literally lights up downtown Jacksonville on November 24 when local boat captains parade their vessels down the waterway. A fireworks display tops off the spectacular evening. You won’t want to miss Jacksonville’s signature “waterfalls” fireworks!
- Highlight: Fireworks display
- When: November 24, 2012 | 7pm
- Where: The St. Johns River, Downtown Riverfront
- Cost: Free
Which of these events would you most like to do on your Florida vacation?