Best Of Cultural Florida Events: September 7-September 14
Florida News: Cultural Events To Do September 7-September 14
If you’re looking for something interesting to do in Florida over the next few days, check out one of these cultural events.
1. Night of Joy
If you’re a fan of Christian music, head to Disney’s Magic Kingdom for this lovely musical celebration which takes place each fall. Night of Joy will feature performances by many rock, pop and gospel musicians, including Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, NEEDTOBREATHE, RED, Mercy Me, Third Day and more!
- Highlight: Soulful music
- When: September 7-8, 2012
- Where: 1180 Seven Seas Drive Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
- Cost: $52.95-$94.95 depending on age, event and date purchased
2. The Paper Bag Princess
Take your children to a live performance based on the beloved Robert Munsch storybook. Watch as the prince is kidnapped by the dragon whose fiery breath has burned the palace and everything in it. The princess must save him but her clothes have been burned. So she finds a paper bag to wear and bravely goes off to rescue him…
- Highlight: Live children’s theater
- When: September 8 & 9, 2012 | 2pm and 5:30pm
- Where: Orlando Repertory Theatre, 1001 Princeton Street, Orlando, Florida 32803
- Cost: $11/children, $17/adults
3. Music by the Sea
If you like R&B/Jazz music, check out the free concert from 7-9pm on Wednesday evening as part of the 2012 Music by the Sea Concert Series. Ripe Bistro will be serving dinner appetizers starting at 6pm.
- Highlight: Listening to music by the sea
- When: September 12, 2012 | 6pm-9pm
- Where: 350 A1A Beach Blvd, St. Augustine, Florida 32080
- Cost: Free
Which of these cultural events would you most like to participate in as you travel through Florida?