Best Of Cultural Events In Florida: September 28-October 5
Florida News: Cultural Events To Do September 28-October 5
Squeeze some culture into your Florida vacation by taking part in one of these upcoming events!
1. Caribe Arts Fest
Explore the Caribbean without leaving southern Florida at Caribe Arts Fest this weekend in Fort Lauderdale. See the hottest in Caribbean fashions, sample Caribbean foods, admire Caribbean art, music and more!
- Highlight: Caribbean culture
- When: September 28-September 30, 2012
- Where: The Riverfront, Downtown Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Cost: Free
2. Festival Miami
It’s time for the annual music festival that people all over south Florida look forward to – it’s Festival Miami time! Over the course of 5 weeks, 25 concerts will take place in Miami, each following within one of four themes: Jazz and Beyond, Creative American Music, Great Performances and Music of the Americas.
- Highlight: Music
- When: October 2-November 4, 2012
- Where: Maurice Gusman Concert Hall and Victor E. Clarke Concert Hall, Coral Gables, Florida
- Cost: Varies by event, but many are free
3. Paradise Dance Festival
Let your hair down at a rockin’ beach party or just hang back by the pool. Compete in tug of war competitions or the Goofy Olympics. Dance until 5am! There’s lots happening during the Paradise Dance Festival, including over 26 dance workshops which will be taking place between October 4 and 8 including Bachata, Kizomba, Salsa and ChaCha. If you wish to learn dance techniques, history and musicality of dance, you won’t want to miss this!
- Highlight: Dancing all night long
- When: October 4, 2012-October 8, 2012
- Where: Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort, 36750 U.S. Highway 19 North, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- Cost: $99/Standard Pass, $119/VIP Pass
Which of these cultural Florida events would you most enjoy?