Best Of Cultural Events In Florida: November 30-December 7
Florida News: Events To Do November 30-December 7
There are many cultural events in Florida to explore on your vacation. Here are three that you might be interested in.
1. Sculpt, Miami
Admire an international selection of works from more than 30 of the world’s top sculptors and participate in other cultural events. The Sculpt Miami show is a valuable resource for art collectors, art dealers, curators and plain old art lovers wishing to experience and discover exciting new trends in contemporary sculptures of museum quality.
- Highlight: Sculpture
- When: December 3-December 9, 2012
- Where: 46 NW 36th Street, Miami, Florida
- Cost: Free
2. Holiday Nights at Edison and Ford Winter Estates
Enjoy the lights and festive trimmings at the Edison and Ford Winter Estates in Fort Myers during the property’s Holiday Nights celebration. See the 20 acres of gardens all lit up for the holidays. Enjoy refreshments and take a tour of the property. Guided tours start at 6pm and 7pm nightly.
- Highlight: Guided tour
- When: December 2-December 31, 2012 | 5:30pm-9pm
- Where: 2350 McGregor Blvd., Fort Myers, Florida 33901
- Cost: $15/adults, $8/13-college, $1/6-12, Free/under 5
3. Sarasota Craft Show
Shop for many different works of artisans at the Sarasota Craft Show. Choose from Ceramics, Glass, Decorative Fiber, Jewelry, Metal, Leather, Paper, Wood, Wearable Art, Mixed Media, Painting, Furniture, Sculpture, Photography and lots more. While you’re there, take in some live entertainment and demonstrations by artists in attendance.
- Highlight: Art and crafts
- When: November 30-December 2, 2012
- Where: 3000 Ringling Blvd., Sarasota, Florida 34237
- Cost: $9/one day, $12/weekend pass, Free/under 10
Which of these events would you most like to do on your Florida vacation?