Best Of Christmas Events in the Tampa Bay area: November 23-November 30
Florida News: Christmas Events To Do November 23-November 30
It’s time to get into the Christmas spirit! If you’re traveling around the Tampa Bay area of Central Florida between November 23 and November 30, check out one of these festive events!
1. Breakfast with Santa
In the Margarete Heye Great Room at Ruth Eckherd Hall, a very kid-friendly breakfast buffet will be taking place. Every child who attends will receive a gift to take home, and everyone will get a chance to have a photo taken with Santa. There’ll be face painting, a sing-aong, crafts with Santa’s elves and lots more.
- Highlight: Breakfast with Mr. Claus!
- When: November 24, 2012 | 9am011am
- Where: 1111 McMullen Booth Road, Clearwater, Florida
- Cost: $20/person
2. Clearwater Winter Wonderland
The grand opening of the 20th annual Winter Wonderland in Clearwater happens on the evening of November 30 at 6pm with the event continuing through Sunday, December 23. See holiday displays decked out with thousands of lights, pose for photos with Santa Claus, decorate cookies with Mrs. Claus and see the decorated alpine cottages. There’ll be a petting zoo, bounce houses, train rides, pony rides, hot chocolate and entertainment!
- Highlight: Twinkling lights
- When: November 30 – December 23, 2012
- Where: Corner of Fort Harrison Avenue and Drew Street, Clearwater, Florida
- Cost: Free (donation of canned goods or an unwrapped toy encouraged)
3. Holiday in the Park & Winterfest
Celebrate the holidays at a family-friendly event featuring children’s games, entertainment and photo ops with Mr. or Mrs. Claus!
- Highlight: Photos with Santa
- When: November 30, 2012 | 6pm-9pm
- Where: England Brothers Park, 5010 81st Ave. N., Pinellas Park, Florida
- Cost: Free
Which of these Christmas events would you most like to do?