Best Of Central Florida Events: September 28-October 5
Florida News: Events To Do September 28-October 5
If you’re looking for something out of the ordinary to do in Central Florida between September 28 and October 5, check out one of these great upcoming events!
1. Free Museum Day in St. Petersburg
As part of ArtsAlive 2012, many cultural attractions and museums in St. Petersburg will be offering free admission between 10am and 3pm on Saturday. Yes, it’s Free Museum Day and you can soak up a lot of culture for zero dollars! Participating attractions include the Florida Holocaust Museum, Great Explorations Children’s Museum, Museum of Fine Arts and many, many more!
- Highlight: Free culture!
- When: September 29, 2012 | 10am-3pm
- Where: Various locations in St Petersburg, Florida
- Cost: Free
2. Paradise Dance Festival
Hang out by the pool or let off some steam at a beach party. Participate in the Goofy Olympics or the tug of war competition. Dance until 5am. There will be more than 26 dance workshops taking place between October 4-8 including Bachata, Kizomba, Salsa and ChaCha. Learn dance techniques, musicality, history of dance and more. So much dancing!
- Highlight: Dancing all night long
- When: October 4, 2012-October 8, 2012
- Where: Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort, 36750 U.S. Highway 19 North, Palm Harbor, FL 34684
- Cost: $99/Standard Pass, $119/VIP Pass
3. Clearwater Super Boat and Seafood Festival
Nothing like the thrill of a race! Last year, roughly 25,000 people on 2,500 boats came out to Clearwater Beach for this exciting boat race festival. Others lined the beach to watch the spectacle, while some watched from the comfort of their restaurant seat, hotel balcony or condo on the beach. Besides the races, there will be fireworks, a block party and more!
- Highlight: Fast boats
- When: September 28-30, 2012
- Where: Various locations in Clearwater
- Cost: Varies (some events free)
Which of these events will you attend on your travels through central Florida?