Best Of Central Florida Events: September 14-September 21
Florida News: Events To Do September 14-September 21
If you’re in Central Florida looking for something interesting to explore over the coming days, check out one of these great events!
1. Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
What could be more fun for your kids than getting dressed up in their Halloween costumes to run through the Magic Kingdom after hours? Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a fun, not-so-frightening event, that takes place every fall. Meet your favorite Disney characters while they’re dressed in their costumes. Watch the spooky parade led by the headless horseman, and enjoy a fantastic fireworks display!
- Highlight: Not-so-spooky Halloween activities!
- When: 23 select nights from September 11-November 2, 2012 | 7pm-midnight
- Where: 1180 Seven Seas Drive Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
- Cost: Price ranges from $55.95-$64.95 plus park admission
2. Fashion Week at The Mall at Millenia
Shop ’til you drop at The Mall at Millenia during Fashion Week. Take in a luxury retailer trunk show, see pre-season samples, take advantage of special promotions and enjoy celebrity guest appearances! There will be chances to win gift cards to The Mall at Millenia and many other prizes up for grabs.
- Highlight: Special promotions to take advantage of
- When: September 14-23, 2012
- Where: The Mall at Millenia, 4200 Conroy Rd., Orlando, Florida 32839
- Admission: Free for most events
3. Fiesta del Coqui
Participate in crafts and activities, enjoy listening to live music and just soak up some Hispanic culture at the Central Florida Zoo for the annual “Fiesta del Coquí.” There will be fabulous regional cuisines to sample and local bands and dance groups will perform. It’s all in celebrating a teensy Puerto Rican frog!
- Highlight: Free festivities!
- When: September 16, 2012 | 10am-5pm
- Where: Central Florida Zoo, 3755 NW Hwy 17-92, Sanford, Florida
- Cost: Free
Which of these events would you most like to explore on your travels through Florida?