Best Of Central Florida Events: October 26-November 2
Florida News: Events To Do October 26-November 2
If you’re searching for something to do in Central Florida over the weekend, consider checking out one of these awesome upcoming events!
1. Freak Show Horror Film Festival
Celebrate the art of independent horror films at the Freak Show Horror Film Festival, featuring many of the most talented horror film makers in the world. If you love watching scary movies plan to visit this fun festival just in time for Halloween.
- Highlight: Scary movies
- When: Oct 26: 5pm-midnight, Oct 27: 11am-midnight, Oct 28: 11am-5pm
- Where: 6001 Destination Parkway, Orlando, Florida 32819
- Cost: $30-50
2. Lynyrd Skynyrd Concert
The ultimate in Southern-style guitar rock will be heard Friday at the UCF Arena when the iconic American rock band, Lynyrd Skynrd takes the stage. Lynyrd Skynyrd has produced over 60 albums and are behind the beloved classic, “Sweet Home Alabama.”
- Highlight: Southern rockers
- When: October 26, 2012 | 7:30pm
- Where: UCF Arena, Building 50, North Gemini Blvd., Orlando, Florida 32816
- Cost: Starting at $25
3. Halloween Carnival
Head to Eden Bar for a grown up Halloween Carnival happening on Saturday evening! Look forward to the special Halloween cocktails and shots. Pig out on traditional carnival foods like candy apples and hot dogs. Dress your best and enter the costume contest. At midnight, there will be a showing of 2012 AMerican anthology horror film, V/H/S, which will cost $10 to watch.
- Highlight: Halloween fun & game
- When: October 27, 2012 | 8pm-2am
- Where: 1300 S. Orlando Ave., Maitland Florida 32751
- Cost: Free cover
Which of these central Florida events will make it on your vacation to do list?