Best Of Central Florida Events: October 19-October 26
Florida News: Events To Do October 19-October 26
Tis the season! If you’re traveling through Florida in the coming days, good luck getting away without experiencing a little bit of Halloween fun! The following events are taking place in central Florida between October 19-26…we’ve thrown in a scary one for good measure!
1. Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights
Want to get absolutely terrified this year during the Halloween? Then head on over to Universal Orlando for one of the largest, most elaborate and definitely one of the most terrifying Halloween celebrations in the world – Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights. This year’s theme is “Ripped from the Silver Screen” and will include Universal’s first-hand takes on films like “SAW VI” and “The Wolfman” which haven’t even been released yet.
- Highlight: Being scared stiff
- When: September 21-October 31, 2012
- Where: 6000 Universal Boulevard Orlando, Florida 32819
- Cost: $88.99+ tax
2. Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, Disney World
Until November 12, visit the International Food & Wine Festival at Epcot in Disney World where you can sample many different wines, beers, spirits and many different ethnic dishes.
- Highlight: Food and drink from around the world
- When: September 28 to November 12, 2012
- Where: Epcot, Walt Disney World, Orlando
- Cost: Disney World admission plus extra cost for seminar tickets
3. 5th Annual Winter Springs Festival
Admire works of art in clay and sculpture, graphics, drawings, crafts, pastels, jewelry, painting, mixed media, photography and digital media. In addition to this there will be performances in art to watch.
- Highlight: Admiring art
- When: October 20-21, 2012 | 10am-5pm
- Where: Northwest corner of SR 434 and Tuskawilla Road, Winter Springs, FL 32708
- Cost: Free
Which of these events in central Florida would you be most likely to add to your vacation to do list?