Best Of Central Florida Events: November 9-November 16
Florida News: Events to do November 9-November 16
If you’re looking for something a little off the beaten path to do in Central Florida between November 9-November 16, check out one of these great upcoming evens!
1. Festival of the Masters
Head to Downtown Disney’s West Side this weekend for Festival of the Masters, a nationally recognized art show that consistently ranks among the top 50 outdoor art festivals in the world. See the works of over 200 artists. Enjoy live entertainment, take the children to enjoy hands-on activities, view chalk art displays, trade pins and so much more! All for free.
- Highlight: Disney art show!
- When: November 9-11, 2012 |
- Where: 1780 E. Buena Vista Dr., Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
- Cost: Free
2. Holiday Open House
There’s always something going on at Lakeridge Winery and Vineyards and this weekend, it happens to be their 2nd annual Holiday Open House. Sip on mulled wine and shop for specials. See the works of local artists and artisans. Enjoy live music by performers on the outdoor stage! A great way to get into the holiday spirit a little early!
- Highlight: Festivities
- When: November 9-10 | 10am-5pm, November 11 | 11am-5pm
- Where: Lakeridge Winery, 19239 U.S. 27 North, Clermont, Florida 34715
- Cost: Free
3. Daytona Beach Film Festival
The 10th Annual Daytona Beach Film Festival is set to go this weekend. Schmooze with fans of independent film while you nibble on wine and cheese at the pre-view party. See preview clips of all the films being screened during the festival. Also at this party, there will be a poster unveiling, silent auction, live music and more!
- Highlight: Mingling with other film buffs
- When: November 9-11, 2012
- Where: Museum of Arts & Sciences, 352 South Nova Road, Daytona Beach, Florida
- Cost: $15-20
Which of these events in Central Florida would you be most likely to add to your vacation to do list?