Best Of Central Florida Events: November 30-December 7
Florida News: Events To Do November 30-December 7
If you’ll be spending time in the Central part of Florida between November 30 and December 7, and you’re looking for some fun things to do, check out one of these great events.
1. Snow in Celebration!
A white Christmas in Florida? Yes please! The Celebration Town Center stages a nightly snow fall from 6-9 p.m. up until New Year’s Eve. Have photos taken with Santa, go skating on the ice rink, listen to holiday carolers, take a ride on the Celebration Express train! Lots and lots of ways to celebrate the season in Celebration!
- Highlight: Snow!
- When: November 26-December 31, 2012 | 6pm-9pm
- Where: 610 Sycamore Street, Suite 230, Celebration, Florida 34747
- Cost: Free (Ice skating is $10)
2. Grinchmas at Universal Studios Orlando
Based on the beloved Dr. Seuss storybook and the Universal Pictures’ and Imagine Entertainment’s award-winning film, “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas,” this festive annual event is as much fun as it sounds. For most of the month of December, Seuss Landing at Universal Studios’ Islands of Adventure is transformed by the Grinch and the Whos. See all of the colorful decorations and stop by the Grinch’s lair to meet him. As you’d expect, his home contains authentic movie props and gadgets.Watch a live, musical stage show, a new way to hear the classic Grinchy story!
- Highlight: The Grinch!
- When: December 4, 2012-January 1, 2013
- Where: 6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, Florida 32819
- Cost: Included in park admission: $75/adults, $63/children 3-9, Free/under 2
3. Candlelight Tour of Homes
Stroll through historic homes in the charming Sanford Heights neighborhood while the sounds of holiday music fill the air and the streets are lined with soft candlelight. Sample food from local restaurants. The Candlelight Tour takes place on Friday, November 30 while a day tour takes place Saturday from 11am to 4pm.
- Highlight: Touring beautiful homes
- When: November 30, 2012 | 6pm-9:30pm
- Where: 16th Street and Elm Avenue, Sanford, Florida
- Cost: $25 in advance, $30 day of
Which of these events in Central Florida would you most like to do on your vacation?