Best Of Central Florida Events: November 23-November 30
Florida News: Events To Do November 23-November 30
If you’ll be spending time in the Central area of Florida this weekend and you’re looking for something festive to do, check out one of these great events.
1. Thanksgiving Bluegrass Festival
Visit Brooksville for the Thanksgiving Bluegrass Festival – a weekend full of fabulous music and fun activities. Feast on a pot luck Thanksgiving dinner. Shop from the vendors selling crafts. Camp right there and you won’t have to leave the fun at all!
- Highlight: Pot luck Thanksgiving!
- When: November 22-25, 2012
- Where: 85 Myers Road, Brooksville, Florida
- Cost: $75/4-day pass, $35/Fri & Sat, $12/Sun, Free/under 12
2. The Madeira Beach Thanksgiving Weekend Craft Festival
It’s time for the Thanksgiving Weekend Craft Festival in Madeira Beach. Visit with artisans selling their work, from jewelry and ceramics to metal works, stained glass and more. Visit the Green Market with its many items including gourmet sauces and spices, fresh popped kettle corn and live flora.
- Highlight: Fresh popped kettle corn
- When: November 24-25, 2012 | 10am-5pm
- Where: Madeira Way between 150th Avenue and Gulf Blvd.
- Cost: Free
3. Holidays Around the World
Holidays Around the World is taking place from November 23 through December 30 at Disney World’s Epcot theme park. A beloved Epcot tradition, Holidays Around the World features a daily character tree-lighting ceremony, storytellers, a spectacular display of snow-white lights and the unforgettable Candlelight Processional. The Candlelight Processional features celebrity narrators telling the Christmas Story, punctuated by an orchestra and choir.
- Highlight: Beautiful holiday celebration in Disney
- When: November 23-December 30
- Where: 200 Epcot Center Drive Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
- Cost: Epcot admission
Which of these events in central Florida would you most like to do?