Best Of Central Florida Events: November 2-November 9
Florida News: Events To Do November 2-November 9
If you’re traveling through the central area of Florida between November 2 and 9 and you’re looking for something out of the ordinary to do, check out one of these great upcoming events!
1. Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination
See props and costumes from all six of the Star Wars films, watch video of interviews with filmmakers, engineers and scientists. Build your own robot! There’s lots to explore at this 10,000 square foot traveling exhibit while it makes the Orlando Science Center its home until the spring.
- Highlight: Star Wars memorabilia on display
- When: Ongoing exhibit until April 7, 2013
- Where: Orlando Science Center, 777 E. Princeton St., Orlando, Florida
- Cost: $27/adults, $20/children
2. Beef and Boogie Festival
Enjoy burger and brisket cook-offs, see monster trucks, watch live country music, take the kids to the children’s activities and go through the educational displays. It’s the second annual Beef and Boogie festival and American Idol finalist Josh Gracin will be there!
- Highlight: Burgers and a beauty pageant
- When: November 2-3, 2012
- Where: Sumter County Farmers Market, Webster, Florida 33597
- Cost: $6
3. Sebastian Clambake Lagoon Festival
Enjoy live music, take in some historic re-enactments and visit the boat show. While the kids check out all the great children’s activities you can enjoy the fruits of the clambakes – clams, clams and more clams. It’s all happening during the annual Sebastian Clambake Lagoon Festival. So much shellfish, so little time.
- Highlight: All the clams you can eat
- When: November 2-4, 2012
- Where: Riverview Park 650 Indian River Drive Sebastian, Florida 32958
- Cost: Free
Which of these central Florida events would you be most likely to add to your vacation to do list?