World’s best tribute bands to play Epcot’s Sounds Like Summer Concert series
Disney Vacation Guide: Epcot heats up with Sounds Like Summer
What would summer be without great music? If you’ll be in Disney World’s Epcot theme park this summer and you’re a fan of bands like The Eagles, Lynyrd Skynyrd and The Bee Gees, then you won’t want to miss the sizzling entertainment happening there during the Sounds Like Summer Concert Series.
Sounds Like Summer Performers
Some of the greatest tribute bands in the world will have you dancing to all the classic songs you know and love, under the sky in the open-air America Gardens Theatre in Epcot’s World Showcase.
The schedule for the Sounds Like Summer Concert Series is subject to change, but for now, the lineup of performers looks like this:
- June 10-17: Hotel California (A Salute to the Eagles)
- June 18-23: Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot (The Ultimate Billy Joel Show)
- June 24-30: Stayin’ Alive (A Tribute to the Bee Gees)
- July 1-7: Slippery When Wet (The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute)
- July 8-14: The Police Experience (A Tribute to the Police)
- July 15-21: South Bound and Company (A Tribute to Lynyrd Skynyrd)
- July 22-28: A Tribute to U2
More Sounds Like Summer details
The shows all start at 5:45pm, 7pm and 8:15pm – except on July 4 when show times are 5:15pm, 6:30pm, 7:45pm and 9pm.
Admission cost for the Sounds Like Summer concerts is included with your Epcot entry fee.
Which of these Sounds Like Summer Concert performances would you most like to see?