Travel Deals: Savings at Disney for UK visitors
Disney Vacation Guide to budget trips for UK travelers
We all know Disney isn’t cheap, especially when you’re catching a flight from the UK. Following are some deals to help you stay within your travel budget.
Cost Savings before you fly
Even before you leave the country, you can save money with parking fees. Parking4less guarantees the lowest car parking price whether you’re choosing on or off-airport parking, valet service or an airport hotel with parking.
Disney Hotel Deals
If you’re looking to travel to Disney in 2013, you can save on particular Disney resorts – up to 10% – if you book online by the end of this month. Note, the 10% applies to accommodation only if you’re booking a package that includes the flight.
- Special Rate: Save 10% on selected Disney resorts
- Offer Available till: August 31, 2012
- Details: Use promo code “JUL1”
Disney Ticket Deals
If you’re planning a trip in 2012 or 2013, you can pay for 7 days and get 14 days of unlimited access to all theme parks, attractions, water parks, Oak Trail Golf Course and entertainment centers and unlimited transportation throughout Disney Resorts! The “Amazing Disney Ticket” offer is solely for UK guests and works out to about £17 per day. Simply buy the Disney’s Ultimate Ticket for 14 days and the cost will be equivalent to Disney’s 7-day Premium Ticket.
- Special Rate: 14 days for the 7-day price!
- Offer Available till: September 30, 2012 if you want 2012 tickets. December 3, 2012 if you want 2013 tickets.
- Details: For 2012: Adult: £236; Child: £209; for 2013: Adult: £252; Child £232
What are your cost-saving tips for Disney World?