Best of the Disney Fantasy for Teens
Disney Vacation Guide: Fun for teens at sea
An adventure at sea for the family may sound like a daunting thing if you’re dealing with a wide range of ages. Teenagers, for example, generally aren’t all that easy to impress. The Disney Fantasy, though, could very well change that.
A trendy spot on Deck 5 of the Disney Fantasy offers a cool, plush pad for teens aged 14-17 to chill while playing the latest video games, making new friends, or just getting away from their parents. This 9,000-square-foot club requires swipe card access (how cool?) and features very teen-friendly stuff.
Teenagers and water slides go together like…well…teenagers and water slides! From afar, the clear tubes of the AquaDuck rise above the upper decks of the cruise ship, like a translucent sea monster. The 765-foot long tubes, some transparent, coil and bend as they drop, turn and propel you toward a wet exit!
In a special area inside Senses Spa & Salon on Deck 11 of the Disney Fantasy is a pretty sweet spot for guests aged 13-17.
Spa treatments designed just for teens include:
- Hot chocolate wrap – a yummy and soothing body wrap with tons of anti-oxidants
- Fabulously Fruity Facial – fresh fruits refresh the skin
- Tantastic Body Bronzer – get a sun kissed glow!
- Surfer’s Scrub – fresh lemon, lime and ginger in a refreshing treatment
- Ice cream manicure and pedicure – give your hands and feet a delicious treat!
Would the Disney Fantasy make your teen change his or her mind about a family cruise?