Best free entertainment in Downtown Disney
Disney Vacation Guide: Free stuff to do in downtown disney
It’s no secret that a Disney World vacation is expensive. But, there’s a lot of great free entertainment to take advantage of. We’ll be exploring the best free activities Disney has to offer over the next few months. We start today with Downtown Disney.
Best free activities in Downtown Disney
- Get wet! Pack the kids’ swimsuits and instead of heading to the water park, head to Downtown Disney! For free the kids (and you) can cool off in the interactive fountains. They’re so much fun!
- Window shopping is taken up a notch in the Downtown Disney Area with so many fabulous stores to peruse – many of them with activities to partake in!
- Visit the Lego Imagination Center. It has a 3.000 square foot outdoor play area where children (and adults) can build their own creations out of little plastic bricks. There are amazing life-sized Lego sculptures to admire while you’re there, which make for great photos! It doesn’t cost anything to explore the world’s biggest Lego store, either.
- Take in a free magic demo at the Magic Masters Shop.
- Tour one of the Disney Resorts in the Downtown Disney Area. Disney Deluxe Resorts are attractions themselves and many of them feature free or very inexpensive entertainment.
- Head to the House of Blues and see if there’s any free live music at the Front Porch Bar. If you’re over 21 you can enjoy the entertainment for the cost of a drink. Same deal at Raglan Road.
- The restaurants in Downtown Disney are pretty pricey but the Earl of Sandwich serves up a great meal of a sandwich, drink and side for less than ten bucks.
Do you like window shopping or do you think hanging out at shops is only fun if it ends with bags full of nice things?