Travel Deals: New Disney’s Visa Debit Card offers perks for cardholders
Disney Vacation Guide to saving with the new Chase Disney’s Visa® Debit Card
If you prefer using a debit card, but you like the security and convenience of a Visa for traveling, you’ll be excited to hear today’s announcement by Chase regarding its new Disney’s Visa Debit Card.
It’s not easy to travel cheap in Disney World, but you can enjoy all kinds of year-round perks when you visit with your new Disney’s Visa Debit Card, including:
- 20% off the non-discounted price of certain guided tours
- Savings of 10% on merchandise purchases over $50 at Disney Store locations
- Access to an exclusive character meet and greet location at Disney World where you’ll meet characters and receive a free 5×7 photo
- Savings of 10% on select Disney World dining locations
- Dedicated toll-free customer service access
- A $50 onboard credit when your Disney Cruise Line vacation is paid in full with a Disney’s Visa Debit Card
Disney’s Visa Debit Card benefits
- No annual fee
- Real-time fraud monitoring
- Free security alerts
- Guaranteed reimbursement for unauthorized purchases
- Zero liability protection
- BlinkTM tap & go functionality in applicable markets
- Whimsical Disney design
Other Disney’s Visa Cards offerings by Chase
Earlier this year the Disney’s Premier Visa Credit Card was launched by Chase and prior to that there was the Disney Rewards Visa Credit Card.
If you’re an existing Chase checking customer, you can switch your Chase Debit Card to a Disney’s Visa Chase Debit Card with a simple phone call to Chase Customer Service (800-935-9935) or by visiting your local branch.
How do you finance your vacations?