Where to Dine at Disney during Mickey’s Not-so-scary Halloween Party
Disney News: Where to find “real food” in the Magic Kingdom during Halloween
Ok, we know Halloween isn’t about dining out, but we do real food to balance all the sugar! So while you’re combing the Magic Kingdom to gather as many candies, chocolates and treats as you can, here are spots to grab something more solid to balance out the sugar highs! There are even some places where you can sit down and rest your legs if you’ve been standing in a few too many lineups! You’re mostly going to get burgers, hot dogs and fries but if you want a sandwich or salad, try Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe in Frontierland or Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe in Tomorrowland. If you’re looking to stay away from sweets, make sure you grab some food before heading to Liberty Square and Fantasyland as the only food places open there are serving ice cream, funnel cakes and the like! Note that some places are open till 9 and 11 p.m.
Main Street U.S.A.
- Main Street Sweets: coffee, pastries, sandwiches and snacks
- Casey’s Corner: gourmet hot dogs, french fries, nachos
- Aloha Isle
- Golden Oak Outpost: chicken breast nuggets, sandwiches and french fries *open till 9 p.m.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe: burgers, sandwiches and salads *open till 9 p.m.
- Westward Ho: frozen lemondae, corn dogs and snacks
- Frontierland Turkey Leg cart *open till 11 p.m.
- Frontierland Churro Wagon *open till 11 p.m.
- Sleepy Hollow: funnel cakes, ice cream and waffle sandwiches
- Storybrook Treats: Ice cream
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe: burgers, chicken breast nuggets, sandwiches and salads
- The Lunching Pad: hot dogs, pretzels and frozen Coca-Cola
Do you eat real food or only candies and treats during Halloween?