Travel Deals: Disney offers a free Dining Plan option for travel in 2012
Disney News: Book a room package and eat for free
If meal costs are where you want to have the most concern about sticking to a budget, you may want to consider the following for your Disney vacation. Disney is offering a free dining plan when you buy a 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at the regular non-discounted price. It’s only offered at specific hotels and for particular nights – see below for details.
Depending on the type of resort you book, the following plans are available and can save you upwards of $70/person each day:
- At select Disney Value Resorts you receive a free Quick Service Dining Plan.
- At select Disney Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts you receive a free regular Dining Plan.
The free meal plan is available for arrivals on the following nights from September 30 to December 20, 2012:
- September 30th to October 4th
- October 19th to November 1st
- November 9th to November 15th
- November 23rd to November 29th
- December 10th to December 20th
The Resort Rooms
If you’re interested in this offer, space is limited so make sure you book soon especially as you get closer to the holiday season. This offer is only valid for particular resorts (note the standard view rooms for the Little Mermaid wing in the Art of Animation Resort is not included). All 3-bedroom villas and campsites are excluded from the offer as well. The prices are family-friendly as they are based on 2 adults, and then one junior and one child.
What’s your favorite dining experience at Disney?