Epcot Food & Wine Festival Experiences are selling out fast!
Disney News: Grab Food & Wine festival tickets while they’re still available
If you’re looking to take in the many seminars and workshops offered at the 2012 International Food & Wine Festival, you better grab your tickets soon as they’re selling out fast. Some experiences are already completely sold out, others have a few dates left. Have a look at the information below to help you sort through the myriad of options and consider the events that don’t require tickets at all:
Sweet Events and Experiences that are Sold Out
- 3D Disney’s Dessert Discovery is completely sold out.
Premium Events and Experiences that are Sold Out
- Party for the Senses – Wine View Lounge and Reserved Seating are completely sold out. General Admission is still available
- Marketplace VIP Access Chef Tour is completely sold out.
- Epcot Wine School Sold Out Dates: September 30th
- Mexican Tequila Lunch Sold Out Dates: September 29, 30 and October 12, 19, 25 and 27
- Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining Sold Out Dates: October 1, 4, 12, 18, 19, 25, 28 and November 1
- Italian Food & Wine Pairing is completely sold out.
Other Experiences that are Sold Out
- Kitchen Memories Sold Out Dates: October 26, November 2 and 9
Events that you don’t need tickets for
- World Showcase Pavilions
- HGTV Seminars
- Driscoll Authentic Taste Seminars
- Discover the Cranberry
Do you have your tickets for the International Food & Wine Festival already?