Disney Holiday cruises set sail as of November
Disney News: Sail dates for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New’s Years Cruises announced
Holiday cruises start in November, beginning with Thanksgiving and kickstarting 2013 with a New Year’s cruise. If you’re thinking of celebrating your holiday season at sea, the following dates are set for this year’s cruise schedules:
Sail Dates for Thanksgiving Cruises
Guests will enjoy a bountiful Thanksgiving Day feast, with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and friends dressed in traditional Thanksgiving attire. Thanksgiving voyages setting sail
- November 17, 2012: Disney Fantasy sails a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise.
- November 17, 2012: Disney Magic sails a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise.
- November 18, 2012: Disney Wonder sails a seven-night Mexican Riviera cruise.
- November 21, 2012: Disney Dream sails a four-night Bahamian cruise.
Sail Dates for Holiday Cruises
Imagine the open seas while you open Christmas gifts!
- December 23, 2012: A five-night cruise on the Disney Dream including Castaway Cay and Nassau, Bahamas.
- December 2012: A seven-night Western Caribbean cruise on the Disney Fantasy including Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya and Castaway Cay.
- December 23, 2012: A seven-night Caribbean cruise on the Disney Wonder from Miami including St. Thomas, St. Maarten and Castaway Cay.
- December 21, 2012: An eight-night Western Caribbean cruise on the Disney Magic from Galveston, Texas, including Cozumel, Key West and Costa Maya.
Sail Dates for New Year’s Cruises
Countdown to midnight on the open seas. Ring in New Year’s Eve with music, ocean breezes and commemorative champagne flutes.
- December 29, 2012: Disney Magic sails a six-night Western Caribbean cruise including Key West, Cozumel and Costa Maya.
- December 30, 2012: Disney Wonder sails a six-night Caribbean cruise including Key West, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.
- December 28, 2012: Disney Dream sails a five-night Bahamian cruise including Castaway Cay and one day at Nassau.
- December 29, 2012: Disney Fantasy sails a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise including St. Thomas, San Juan and Castaway Cay.
Have you ever taken a cruise to ring in the New Year?