Disney Cruise ship offers Pixar Cruises this Fall but not from the Florida port
Disney News: Only 4 Pixar Cruises sail this fall and all depart from the West coast
If you love Mr. Incredible, Buzz Lightyear and Woody, and you want to walk the decks with them, it’s possible on the Disney Wonder but only on four cruises this year and those Pixar trips all are a seven-night itinerary along the California Coast which means departure happens on the West Coast. Yes, we’re disappointed Florida won’t have a chance but we wanted to mention this special Disney offer as the Pixar cruises are only offered September 16 through October 14, 2012. Maybe if enough of us call, Disney will consider offering the cruise on the Fantasy next year!
Special family entertainment
There are unique offerings from Disney and Pixar Animation Studios during these four cruises:
- Pixar Presentations and Sneak Peeks: You can get an in-depth look at the creative process behind animation films, meet the artists and filmmakers and see some footage of future Pixar films. You’ll also get behind-the-scenes information about the studio’s newest release “Brave”.
- The Art of Pixar: Walk through the Pixar art exhibit where you will see storyboards, maquettes and character sketches.
- Pixar Film Fest: The complete Pixar film library is available for viewing, as well as an animated shorts collection.
- Pixar Character Encounters: Keep your eyes peeled on the deck, during dinners and at special events as meet and greets with more than a dozen of your favorite characters, from Jessica to Remy, will happen onboard during the cruise.
- San Francisco
- San Diego
- Ensenada, Mexico
- deluxe inside stateroom: $799/person (double occupancy rate)