Desserts and Cirque du Soleil top the Party for the Senses
Disney News: Entertainment the International Food & Wine Grand Tasting Event
If you didn’t get a chance to nab tickets for the premiere event at this year’s International Food & Wine Festival, here’s what’s happening at the Party for the Senses. Guests who secured reserved seats at World ShowPlace Events Pavilion had preferential seating at the Wine View Lounge sitting a private table, along with premium servings at the bar and artisanal cheese stations.
Cirque du Soleil
Cirque du Soleil performed ‘La Nouba’ with juggling acts, the Trampo Wall and Le Titan and Red Pierrot taking flight.
Celebrity and Disney chefs have created samplings at over 50 tasting stations. Here are some of the tastes to accept:
- smoked feta with honey lavendar lamb loin and kumquat pistachio chutney by Iron Chef Cat Cora and sous chef Robby Sayles from Kouzzina by Cat Cora on the Boardwalk Inn
- Coquilles St. Jacques by celebrity chef Kevin Dundon of Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
- pan-seared duck breast with cherry chutney and duck cracklings by Disney chefs from Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge
Taste buds are tantalized by wonderful dessert plates by Celebrity and Disney chefs such as:
- gorgonzola and mascarpone cheesecake, hazelnut-speculoos crumble and dried cranberry relish by chef Ruth Van Waerebeek from Chile
- milk chocolate mousse crunch cake with berries from Pebble Beach Resort chef John Hui
- international cheese plate by Gourmet Foods International
What is your favorite part of the Party for the Senses?