Celebrity News: Get Home Entertaining Tips from HGTV Star Designers till November
Disney News: Celebrities Appear Weekends at Festival Center during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Each weekend from September 28 till November 12, 2012, HGTV celebrity designers are holding 30-minute seminars at the Festival Center on home-entertaining tips and ideas. If you’re looking to spruce up your parties for the upcoming holidays or want some fresh ideas to change things up, make sure you fit one of these seminars into your schedule. The designers will be speaking on a variety of topics, from tips for table settings, to new ideas for handmade gifts or holiday presents. The seminars are held from Friday through Sunday – the list of designer and topic lineup is below.
Meet and Greet
The celebrity designers will sign autographs and meet guests at 1 and 3 p.m. at the Vineyard Stage.
The Designer lineup for each weekend
- September 28th to 30th: Danielle Colding, the HGTV Design Star winner, The HGTV Design Star winner speaks on “Entertainment Passport: Your Ticket to Creating a Travel-Inspired Dining Experience.”
- October 5th to 7th: Casey Noble, from Design on a Dime talks about “Gifts that Keep Giving: Holiday Favors that Double as Décor.”
- October 12th to 14th: Alison Victoria, from DIY Network’s Kitchen Crashers speaks on “Crash Course for Holiday Décor.”
- October 19th to 21st: Brian Patrick Flynn, a Design Happens contributor talks about “Express Lane Elegance: Stylish Table Settings from Supermarket Finds.”
- October 26th to 28th: Meg Caswell, from Meg’s Great Rooms talks about “Entertaining in Style: Make It and Make It Fun.”
- November 2nd to 4th: Marianne Canada, a HGTV Special Projects Editor speaks about “Handmade Goodies They Won’t Regift.”
- November 9th to 12th: Emily Henderson, from Secrets from a Stylist talks about “Create Holiday Memories: Style, Share and Preserve Those Family Photos & Cards.”
Do you go to home entertaining seminars to learn something new?