Celebrity News: Carey, Marini, Hoover, Astin, Zohn and Morasca will run in the Disney World Marathon
Disney News: Hollywood stars continue to join 20th Anniversary marathon
Along with new features for this commemorative Disney World Marathon, the growing list of participating celebrities will be another star attraction. Among the 50,000 runners that will be competing, there will be a list of celebrities, from ESPN radio personality Colin Cowherd to Access Hollywood co-host Kit Hoover. Everyone has different reasons for running. Both Hoover and Sweeney are avid runners, but this is their first Disney marathon. Real-life couple Zohn and Morasca have run in Disney’s Half Marathon and Princess Half Marathon in the past, but are participating in the 2013 marathon to support the “Survivor Stand Up 2 Cancer” project. See the roster below for celebrities that have signed up to be a part of this race.
Celebrities running in the 13.1 mile half marathon:
- Ethan Zohn: reality TV star (Survivor, Everyday Health and The Amazing Race)
- Jenna Morasca: reality TV star (Survivor, Everyday Health and The Amazing Race)
- Gilles Marini: actor (Sex in the City: The Movie, Dancing with the Stars and Switched at Birth)
- Kit Hoover: TV co-host (Access Hollywood)
- Alison Sweeney: actor (Days of Our Lives), TV host (The Biggest Loser) and author.
- Colin Cowherd: radio personality (ESPN)
Celebrities running in the 26.2-mile marathon:
- Drew Carey: Comedian and The Price Is Right host
- Sean Astin: Actor (The Goonies, Rudy and The Lord of the Rings)
Who is your favorite celebrity running in the marathon?