Best of Disney Events November 2012
Disney News: Christmas is coming to all theme parks
From Christmas to sports, Disney is full of events this November!
Magic Kingdom Park
There are a number of events at the Magic Kingdom:
- “Celebrate the Magic” Nighttime Show starts in November, with a daily light and projection show on Cinderella Castle. The show incorporates many elements from “The Magic, The Memories and You!,” and new special effects, music and storytelling. According to show director Katy Harris, “Celebrate the Magic” will be a journey to the heart of the most beloved Disney stories and characters.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is the holiday party of the year and it runs from 7 p.m. till midnight from November 9th till December 21st. From a special parade to falling snow, Disney pulls out all the stops.
There are a number of events at Epcot:
- Rounding out November is the annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – it finishes on November 12th so if you haven’t yet, make sure you grab a chance to sample food, wine and beer at the international foodie event of the year.
- It’s the 42nd year for the returning PGA TOUR that benefits Children’s hospitals. You can see some of the world’s top golf players from November 8th till 11th at the Palm and Magnolia Golf Courses
- On November 9th till 10th, runners in the the Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon wind through theme parks and then celebrate in an exclusive party held after-hours. The weekend is filled with fitness information and children’s races.
It’s the 37th year of the Festival of the Masters and it’s happening from November 9th till the 11th, 2012. There will be over 150 juried Fine Artists and more than 40 Emerging Masters, in the outdoor arts show with all kinds of one-of-a-kind items from jewelry and clay to glass and paintings. And you can count on Disney to provide unique entertainment, interactive children’s activities and food.
Avast ye matey’s! The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow debuts at Hollywood Studios, with state-of-the-art technology that takes guests from treasure hunting to ship battles. The attraction will be found in Soundstage 4, where Journey Into Narnia: Prince Caspian used to be.
Are you going to any of these events in November?